Description: Allows you to scale characters.
- Zoom player/events/followers via plugin command, comments (only events) or script calls
- RPG Maker MV: 1.5+
- RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+
Use event comments to setup scaling
1. <zoom: zoomX zoomY>
Replace zoomX and zoomY with the X and Y scale (percentages)
Example: <zoom: 200 200>
1. Zoom player: $gamePlayer.setZoom(scaleX, scaleY, duration)
2. Zoom event: $gameMap.event(eventId).setZoom(scaleX, scaleY, duration)
3. Zoom follower: $gamePlayer.followers(index).setZoom(scaleX, scaleY, duration)
- Big Events
- Character Rotation
“Help” languages: English, Russian
- Added the ability to change the size of the player’s followers.
- Added a setting to automatically resize followers when the player’s size changes.
- Fixed an issue where the sprite was resized.
- Fixed compatibility issue with some plugins, such as OcRam plugins.
How to get a commercial license
DK_Character_Zoom.js (19.0 KB)
(Last update: 07 March 2022 08:42)
You must be logged in to post a comment.