Description: Adds a calendar and event system.
- Create holidays and events and view them in the calendar
- When an event occurs, the specified switch is turned on
- Ability to delete created events
- Option to disable calendar via plugin command
- RPG Maker MV: 1.5+
- RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+
Requirements and dependencies:
- Availability of working plugin Game Time version 2.3.0 or above
1. Enable calendar command in the menu: $gameSystem.setCalendarEnabled(true)
2. Disable calendar command in the menu: $gameSystem.setCalendarEnabled(false)
3. Check calendar command is enabled: $gameSystem.isCalendarEnabled()
$gameCalendar.addEvent(data) - Add an event to calendar. Returns a created event.
data should contain the following fields:
name - String - Event name
start - Game_Time object - Start date/time of the event
end - Game_Time object - End date/time of the event
iconIndex - Number - Icon index
location - String - Event location
description - String - Event description
switch - Number - Switch that turns on when an event occurs
name: "Take the quest",
description: "You must take the quest from the character \\iHeadman",
location: "\\iHeadman's house"
$gameCalendar.getById(id) - Returns event with a specific id (or null).
$gameCalendar.removeById(id) - Removes event with a specific id.
$gameCalendar.getEvents(gameTime) - Returns an array with events (includes holidays) on the specified date.
$gameCalendar.getHolidays(gameTime) - Returns an array with holidays on the specified date.
$gameCalendar.isHoliday() - Returns true if today is a holiday.
- Added the ability to select the first day of the week (Monday or Sunday).
- Added an indicator showing if there are any events on that day. The color of the indicator is configured in the plugin settings.
- Fixed a bug with the non-filling of the calendar for the entire window.
- Breaking changes. The ability to hide holidays from the calendar has been temporarily removed.
- Breaking changes. The principle of the getEvents function has been changed – now only events are returned (without holidays).
- Added getAllEvents function to get all events (including holidays).
- Fixed bug with adding one-time holidays.
- Added the ability to hide holidays from the calendar.
- Fixed bug with monthly holidays.
- Added a button and sound setting for opening the calendar on the game map.
- The add-on requires the latest version of the Game Time plugin 2.3.0.
“Help” languages: English, Russian
How to get a commercial license
Play demo online
Game_Time_Demo.rar (19.0 MB)
(Last update: 07 April 2023 14:05)
DK_Game_Time_Calendar.js (66.6 KB)
(Last update: 29 April 2023 09:32)
You must be logged in to post a comment.