Description: Time system.
Want to create a merchant that only appears on weekdays during certain hours? Easily!
Want to create holidays in the game? Easily!
Looking to create a time-based building system? Easily!
- Use preset time or real time from the player’s device
- Display a window with time while playing
- Change time/date through plugin commands, script calls
- Write time/date to variables
- Control switches with time/date based conditions
- Events wait using time instead of waiting with frame count
- Change switches, self switches and variables with a time/date based timer
- RPG Maker MV: 1.5+
- RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+
- Added a plugin command to run a common event after a certain time.
- Added a plugin command to add a temporary state to a character that will automatically disappear after a certain time.
- Fixed bug in GameTimeChangeSelfSwitch plugin command in RPG Maker MV.
- Added the ability to assign 4 keys that are responsible for the following actions: pause, continue (speed 1), accelerated flow of time (speed 2), fast flow of time (speed 3).
- Added plugin commands and script calls to change the speed of the passage of time.
- Help updated.
- Fixed a bug with %dddd format.
- Added 4 new settings that are responsible for the periods of the day: morning, day, evening, night. For each period, you can specify the name, start hour and end hour.
- Added new format %DP for displaying the name of the period of the day in the time window.
- Added new format %dd for displaying the short name of the day of the week in the time window.
- Added a new property dayPeriod – the period of the day. It can be used in scripts like other time and date properties.
- Removed properties dayWeekName, dayWeekShortName, monthName, seasonName.
- Added constants for convenience (more details in the help).
- Added new methods (more details in the help).
- Added a new setting that is responsible for the change timer number. When using the GameTimeChangeSwitch, GameTimeChangeSelfSwitch, GameTimeChangeVariable commands or script calls, an internal timer is created, its number is stored in the variable that you specify in this setting.
- Added plugin command to remove change timer.
- Added the ability to specify note tag items, weapons, armor, skill, which sets the rules of use.
- Fixed bug with plugin commands
- Added plugin command SetGameTimeMapButtonEnabled to control button availability on the map
- Some code fixes
- Fixed issue with plugin command ShowGameTimeWindow
- Fixed issue with plugin command PauseGameTime
“Help” languages: English, Russian
How to get a commercial license
Demo: coming soon
DK_Game_Time.js (172.8 KB)
(Last update: 04 February 2023 09:30)