Version: 0.0.3 BETA
This plugin is based on the LNM_GameTime plugin and includes the following changes:
- RPG Maker MZ support
- Support for other time plugins
- New functionality
- Lighting creation through the built-in editor
- Viewing lighting at different times (via editor)
- Time plugin support: DK Game Time, MOG Time System, Orange Time System. The LNM_GameTime plugin itself is NOT supported, but you can transfer customized lights from it! Also, the plugin can be used separately from any time plugin!
Features that will be available in the next updates:
- Full description in help + demo + help in russian
- Create lighting using events.
- Controlling light sources using plugin commands, script calls.
- Schedule of work of light sources.
- Flashlight and torch for the player. The flashlight will shine in the direction the player is looking at. The torch creates a glow zone around itself. It will be possible to bind the work of the flashlight and torch to certain items, and it is also planned (most likely) to use consumable items as batteries.
- RPG Maker MV: 1.5+
- RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+
Script calls: coming soon
“Help” languages: English
How to get a commercial license
Demo: coming soon
You must be logged in to post a comment.